A gunslinger should never be far from his pistol, and this Western Single Pistol Belt Holster is a good way to ensure that. Wrapped about the waist, this holster offers a place to not only hold a pistol (or a replica), but also a few extra rounds, too. Set on a belt made from quality leather, this holster is crafted in a quick draw style, complete with a buckled band around its body and short string ties at the tip that allow the holster to be tied to the leg, so it does not bounce or shift when worn. Embossed paisley detailing adorns the holster and the belt, while a few bullet loops rest along one hip of the belt, allowing for cartridges (real or false) to be worn on the belt as well. The belt has a buckle closure, which offers some adjustability in terms of its general sizing. Fine detailing makes this Western Single Pistol Belt Holster an appealing accent to own and wear, and the fact that it pairs so well with pistols and ammo in a variety of western looks makes it a must-have for any cowboy, outlaw, or gunslinger.
- A Belt With an Attached Revolver Holster
- Made from Fine, Quality Leather
- Richly Detailed with Embossed Paisley Patterns
- Has A Quick-Draw Holster with Cartridge Loops
- Belt Buckles For an Adjustable yet Comfortable Fit
- A Perfect Accent to Western Looks and Gunslinger Ensembles