Before you sail towards your next target, prepare yourself for battle by wearing armour like the Green Warrior Leather Pauldron. Made from 7-8-ounce leather, this single Viking pauldron has an attached strap. The adjustable strap runs underneath the left arm. Meanwhile, the green pauldron sits on the right shoulder.
The Norse spaulder has four plates. To begin with, the plate with the strap is underneath the next one. This second plate is the outermost one. Rivets secure it to the other plates. It has an embossed knotwork border at the top. Also, in the front and back, near the armpit, an antiqued silver-colored accent adorns the plate. It features a Viking knotwork design. This outermost plate features a gently pointed bottom edge. It overlaps the next plate.
The following two plates have the same bottom edge shape. The bottom plate has a strap that secures onto the upper arm. This Norse pauldron is ideal for historical reenactments, LARP events, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a single green pauldron
- Has an attached strap harness
- Features Norse knotwork designs
- Large, overlapping construction
- Great for Viking warriors
- Made from 7-8-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.
There are no reviews yet.