The Warriors Complete Armour Package is a great set of steel armour that includes all the essential pieces needed so you are ready for battle right away. The set includes the warrior steel breastplate, warrior steel backplate, warrior pauldrons, warrior tasset belt, warrior arm bracers, and warrior greaves. The Warrior Armour looks very nice when worn all together, the design is simple with steel studs along the edges of all the armour pieces. A must for any Knight in need of shinning armour! The armour is crafted from 19 gauge steel and includes all leather straps and buckles needed for wearing. We recommend any of our gambesons to be worn under the armour for comfort and ease of movement without any pinching. Great for LARP, Theater, Movies, Costumes and the SCA (check with your local chapter for approval).
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features the cuirass, pauldrons, and tassets
- Includes the besagues, bracers, and greaves
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Arm Bracers: Wrist – 6 Inches, Forearm – 6.5 Inches, Length – 7 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle – 6 Inches, Calf – 7 Inches, Length – 9 Inches
- Small Size Cuirass: Chest – 29 to 36 Inches, Shoulder to Waist – 18 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only, these measurements do not include the straps/buckles.