Whether you are mighty Viking warrior or a member of a barbarian horde, protect your stomach from the enemy with the Polished Steel Warrior Belt. Made from 19 gauge mild steel, this LARP armour comes in three sizes. It has a round central plate that overlaps additional plates on either side. Each side has three plates that overlap each other going outwards. This overlapping design adds protection. Rivets secure the plates to a brown leather base. The base secures onto the body with two straps. Geometric knotwork adorns the leather base. This piece of armour makes a great addition to many medieval and fantasy outfits.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with two straps
- Geometric knotwork detail
- Overlapping design for additional protection
- Great for medieval and fantasy costumes
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.