Half of the power of a Viking charging into battle is in the fear they strike in the hearts of their enemies. The Warmonger Elite Series Sword creates a terrifying weapon with a fantasy spin, making it perfect for a true Viking. This functional, hand-forged Damascus sword is crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel. Its deep fuller is inscribed with Elder Futhark runes, giving it an authentic Norse feel. Its bronze crossguard takes the form of two viper heads, and the pommel continues the serpentine theme. The hilt of this weapon is wrapped in leather, making gripping easy. It has a full-length tang construction, and it has been hardened and tempered, ensuring that it is battle-ready. The Warmonger Elite Series Sword comes with a wooden, leather-wrapped scabbard and a leather belt for safe storage and easy carrying, and its blade offers a sharpened option, making this weapon that much more formidable.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite Series weapon
- Fuller is inscribed with Elder Futhark runes
- A fully functional and an extremely hardy sword
- Blade is fully tempered and dual hardened
- Features a full-length tang construction
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is hand-forged from Damascus steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Crossguard and pommel are made from bronze
- Overall Length: 47 Inches
- Blade Length: 38 Inches
- Blade Width at Base: 2 Inches
- Point of Balance: 6 Inches from Guard
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
Measurements are approximate.