By the mid-1400s, armour had developed to a point where it was almost impervious to a sword blow. That is when the knight or man-at-arms would reach for a good solid weapon like the War Hammer to defeat their well-armoured foes. With sound blows from a hammer, armour could be damaged and crushed, sorely affecting movement and the ability to defend oneself. This war hammer has a large end spike as well as small spikes on the sides. The back spike is thick and able to punch through armour. The head is attached with steel langets to the hardwood shaft which is also studded for a secure grip.
- Fully functional
- Based on the weapons of the late Middle Ages
- Features thick back spike, end spike, and side spikes
- Shaft is studded for a secure grip
- Langets attach head to shaft
- Head and langets made of steel
- Shaft is made of hardwood
- Overall Length: 26.5 Inches
- Hammer Face: Width – 1.25 Inches, Length – 5 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.