Bracers can be one of the most crucial pieces of armor for an archer, guarding the vulnerable skin on the inner arm from the bow string and arrow fletching. The War Bracers come in a pair to offer this critical protection. In addition, these bracers work great for melee situations. These pieces are suitable for LARP events as they are lightweight and allow comfortable and free movement. The 20 gauge stainless steel plates around the wrist require no maintenance while adding interesting style to the look of the pair. Crafted from 9-10 oz. black leather, these bracers also display nickel-plated rivets as additional details. The laces of the War Bracers can be adjusted for fit.
- Handcrafted for superior quality and detail
- Features nickel-plated rivets
- Includes a pair of bracers
- Great for use in LARP events, Renaissance fairs, theatrical productions, and more!
- Made from high quality 9-10 oz. leather and 20 gauge stainless steel
- For steel sections: Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- For leather sections: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- One size fits most
- Laces allow some adjustment