Warrior, with the Brown Wanderer Sword Holder at your side, you have completed your preparations for the battle before you. This Celtic weapon holder suits a variety of characters and roles, such as warriors, rogues, and adventurers. Made from leather and split leather, this Celtic dagger frog consists of two loops riveted together.
One of the loops sits horizontally to hold a dagger or another weapon. Meanwhile the other loop is vertical for hanging the leather dagger frog from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. This design makes the frog ambidextrous as it holds the weapon straight up and down.
The bottom loop of the leather weapon holder is brown. It features a square leather accent riveted to the front. The rivets have an antiqued brass coloring. There is an embossed knotwork heart design in the center of the black leather accent. This design is repeated on the black belt loop. This Celtic belt frog makes an ideal addition to any reenactment outfit or LARP costume.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Ambidextrous construction
- Embossed heart-shaped knot
- Two-tone design
- Ideal for Celtic characters
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather and split leather
- For top loop: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For bottom loop: Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.