No matter what enemy you face in battle, you are not afraid of attack. You wear the Green Vryla Split Leather Bracers on your arms. Made from high-quality 4-ounce split leather, this handmade pair of green bracers secures to the arms with laces. The laces run through grommets.
The top edge near the elbow of each peasant bracer has a convex curve. Meanwhile, the sides angle inward towards the wrist. The bottom edge near the wrist forms a point in the center. Thus, when the bracers are on your arms, they form a point on the top of the wrists. Stitching runs along the edges. These medieval bracers are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with lacing
- Sold as a pair
- Rich green coloring
- Pointed design on the bottom
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 4-ounce split leather
- Regularly wipe with a damp cloth, starting at the top of the leather. Let air dry and buff with a cloth dampened with cleaner. Use a suede cleaner and a brush to remove spots or stains. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not use all-purpose cleaners. Keep conditioned with a leather conditioner or oil.