It is all in the name for this Viking Warrior Sword. A straight-forward design from the Migration Era, this sword offers an effective and hardy design that was good enough for a Viking, and therefore, is just what many modern enthusiasts want and need. This Viking sword is completely hand crafted, featuring a straight-edged blade of EN45 carbon spring steel that tapers into a board, effective point at the tip. A narrow fuller runs down the center of the blade, helping to reduce its weight while keeping the blade balanced and strong. The guard is, like many early Viking swords, narrow in width. The grip is wrapped in leather, to offer a secure hold, while the hilt is capped with a Viking nut style pommel, lending the sword a classic element of Norse design. Included with the sword is a leather wrapped wood scabbard, for safe carrying and keeping. Effective and efficient, you might argue that this Viking Warrior Sword is the epitome of bladed Viking weaponry, one that has eliminated the unnecessary, and left the warrior with only a beautifully bare-essentials blade to wield as their own.
This sword comes in two types. The regular version is tempered and hardened and features traditional shaping, making it a great choice for display or carrying to complete your look. The Light Combat version is tempered and hardened with thick edges and a rounded tip, making it suitable for light use in sparring and reenactment.
- Modeled After a Migration Era Viking Battle Sword
- Features a Hand Crafted EN45 Carbon Spring Steel Blade
- Offered in a Regular Non-Combative Version and a Light Combat Model
- Has A Narrow Steel Guard with a Norse Nut Pommel
- Includes a Wooden, Leather Wrapped Scabbard
- A Fantastic Costume Sword, Training Weapon, or Display Piece
- Blade Length: 31 Inches
- Blade Width (Widest Point): 1.9 Inches
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches