As the sage Norse god Odin said, you never know when you may need all of sudden your spear. Be sure to implement the Viking War Spear, a necessary element in the arsenal of any free Norse person, into your weapons collection. The straightforward design of this spear is indicative of Viking culture, as a warrior was typically more concerned with weapons that got the job done than intricately decorative weapons. The forged steel head features two tail spikes at the bottom, allowing piercing abilities by the head and hooking capabilities by the spikes. The long hardwood shaft has an authentic look as well as several feet of holding and throwing surface. A tapered steel pick is featured at the bottom of the spear as well, adding even more piercing power. This Viking War Spear is a must have for enthusiasts of the Viking Age, a fundamental weapon for all classes of Norse people.
- Fully functional
- Tail spikes enhance functionality and authenticity
- Shaft is smooth and durable
- Steel pick at the bottom enhances use
- A necessary weapon for any Viking
- Axe head made of 1566 high carbon steel
- Shaft made of hardwood
- Overall Length: 80 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 65 Inches
- Weight: 7 lb. 8 oz.