While women had chemises, Viking men had undertunics. They would perform similar functions. The Viking Undertunic Shirt is a great wardrobe addition. This handmade, linen undershirt comes in two color options and four sizes. It has a round neckline with a V-cut in the front center. The V-cut closes with fabric ties. The front has a slit from the hem to just below the waist, for better mobility. The sleeves are full length and have a loose fit at the shoulders. This medieval shirt is very versatile. It works wonderfully in a LARP, cosplay, or reenactment outfit.
- Two color options
- Slit in the front for greater mobility
- Available in four sizes
- Round neckline with a v-cut
- Versatile for reenacting or role-playing
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on delicate mode. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.
- Small: Chest – 33-36.8 Inches, Waist – 27.2-31.5 Inches, Hips – 34.5-38.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 36.5-40 Inches, Waist – 31.5-35.4 Inches, Hips – 38.5-42.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 40.3-44 Inches, Waist – 35.4-39.3 Inches, Hips – 42.5-45.3 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.3-48 Inches, Waist – 39.3-43.2 Inches, Hips – 45.3-48 Inches
Measurements are approximate.