While women had chemises, Viking men had undertunics. They would perform similar functions. The Viking Undertunic Shirt is a great wardrobe addition. This handmade, linen undershirt comes in two color options and four sizes. It has a round neckline with a V-cut in the front center. The V-cut closes with fabric ties. The front has a slit from the hem to just below the waist, for better mobility. The sleeves are full length and have a loose fit at the shoulders. This medieval shirt is very versatile. It works wonderfully in a LARP, cosplay, or reenactment outfit.
- Two color options
- Slit in the front for greater mobility
- Available in four sizes
- Round neckline with a v-cut
- Versatile for reenacting or role-playing
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on delicate mode. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.