A noble or merchant when traveling should make sure that their coins and treasures are secure. Wear the Viking Thanes Pouch on your medieval journeys. Made of leather and suede, this kidney pouch is available in three colors: red, blue, and green. The front flap fastens closed with a buckle and strap. The flap is in black leather to contrast the suede lower half of the pouch. On each half of the leather flap is an ornate, curved brass detail. Inside the flap is a leather drawstring to hold any belongings even more securely in the suede interior. The pouch can slide onto a belt, not included, with the two loops at the top. It is a wonderful accessory for Renaissance faires, conventions, and reenactments.
- Available in three colors
- Kidney-shaped front flap
- Fastens with strap and buckle
- Interior closes with drawstring
- Great for faires and fantasy events
- Crafted from leather and suede
- For Leather Parts: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Pouch Width: 7.5 Inches
- Pouch Height: 6 Inches
- Overall Height: 8.5 Inches
- Fits Belts up to 2 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.