Want a discreet knife that you can carry on a camping trip? The Viking Knife with Sheath is small enough to be strategically stored with your gear. This hand forged knife features a design that dates to the Viking Age and consists of a single piece of iron. The handle twists and ends in a delicate curved loop. The blade has a drop point tip. The accompanying brown leather sheath tops with a tied leather loop allowing it to attach other gear, if desired. This forged blade is ideal for camping, hunting, or other outdoor activities.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fully functional
- Twisted handle design
- Forged from a single piece of metal
- Includes leather sheath
- Able to be attached to other gear, not included
- Great for camping or other outdoor activities
- Hand forged from iron
- For the sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Knife Length: 5 Inches
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.5 Inches
- Sheath Length: 6.1 Inches
- Weight: 0.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.