Do not forget to toast to the Gods and thank them for your victory. Use the Viking Horn Mug and ensure their continued support for future battles. Made of natural horn, this mug has a unique appearance and an unusual triangular shape. The cup features a one piece construction that continues onto the handle. Add it to your medieval feast or historical banquet. This drinking mug is a also wonderful accessory for reenacting.
- Unusual triangular shape
- Unique and individual appearance
- One piece construction
- Has a handle for easier grip
- Great accessory for reenacting or feasting
- Made of natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Horn Mug:
- Your horn mug will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking mug before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Height: 4 Inches
- Width: 3 Inches
- Depth: 2.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.