The Viking Dragon Head Pin Badge depicts a Norse symbol of war. Said to represent the Midgard Serpent, this visage served as figurehead to many Viking longships. The Norse raiders trusted it to ward off evil spirits and terrify their enemies. This miniature replica is hand-cast from antiqued pewter with amazing detail. Spiraled scales decorate the serpentine head of the beast. Its long, toothy snout opens as it unfurls its tongue. The pin badge comes packaged on an information card that highlights the Viking Age.
- A historical tribute to Vikings
- Depicts the figurehead of dragon ships
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Pins to clothing via a clasp fastener
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter