Knotwork held an important place in the artwork of the Vikings and Nordic people. The Viking Braid Cuff Bracelet celebrates this long-lasting motif. This cuff has a stainless steel base with brass edging. It features a six stand braid along the middle of the cuff. There are two copper strands and four brass ones in the braid. Each strand has three wires. This braid produces a beautiful appearance on the polished base. Because of the shape of the cuff, it has some adjustability with the fit. This handmade jewelry piece is a wonderful addition to a historical or fantasy ensemble.
Please note that this is handmade and may vary slightly from above.
- Six strand braid
- Polished finish on the base
- Multiple metal strand design
- Great addition to a fantasy costume
- Wonderful historically inspired accessory
- Made from stainless steel, copper, and brass
- Weight: 2.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.