While the Viking Arm Protection may appear fragile at first glance, do not be fooled! The ancient splint armour can be worn over leather or clothing with the vertical steel strips providing excellent protection to your forearms. The steel armour style does not hinder mobility as you fight. Three leather straps are used to keep each of the steel arm guards in place. Made from galvanized mild steel and top-grain leather, these Viking vambraces work great for LARPing and historical re-enactments. The metal pieces have been given a dark metal finish that protects against rust and will not scratch upon contact with another metal.
- Based on ancient splint armour
- Fitted with adjustable buckle straps
- Has a rust-resistant dark metal finish
- Comes as a set of vambraces
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Crafted from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather