Bearing beautiful lace sleeves and a ruffled jabot, the Victorian Black Lace Top would look just as lovely with a corset and full skirt as it would paired with a mini. This blouse makes it easy to switch between historical and modern. The long-sleeved shirt is made from a black stretch lace fabric. The torso of the blouse is solid while the shoulders and sleeves are sheer. Black faux leather buckle straps encircle the wrists of the bell-shaped cuffs. More faux leather forms the choker of the attached jabot. The back covers all but a square opening across the upper shoulders. The Victorian Black Lace Top is a versatile, gorgeous addition to countless looks.
- Solid base with sheer shoulders and sleeves
- Long-sleeved with bell cuffs
- Accented with black faux leather detail
- Includes an attached jabot
- Elegant addition to Gothic and formal attire
- Made from polyester stretch lace fabric
- Small: Chest – 31 Inches, Waist – 28 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 33 Inches, Waist – 30 Inches
- Large: Chest – 35 Inches, Waist – 32 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 37 Inches, Waist – 34 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 39 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches
Measurements are approximate.