Stilettos came in many sizes, from little hideout weapons to long daggers suitable for use even as a main gauche. Elegantly crafted, the Venetian Stiletto takes its inspiration from one of the most attractive of historical daggers. Centuries old, its elegantly crafted contours and unique triangular blade were obviously shaped by a master, for the dagger shines with a positively happy wickedness. Its blade face is beautifully hollowed, and its grip is made of twisted wood. A matching sheath is included for convenient storage. The Venetian Stiletto is shipped with an unsharpened, factory edge.
- Triangular blade is fully tempered
- Hilt features unique twists on pommel, guard, and grip
- Stylish dagger has Renaissance inspiration
- Includes a matching sheath
- Blade, guard and pommel are made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Overall Length: 13.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.75 Inches
- Weight: 7 oz.