This royal tunic is worthy of the great king Richard I of England, known as Coeur de Lion and leader of the Third Crusades. This Velvet Lionheart Tunic makes a regal addition to any medieval knight or king ensemble. Made of rich, red cotton velvet, this medieval surcoat sports the three lions coat of arms finely appliqued to the front. Faux leather on the collar and short over-sleeves complete this lion tunic design. Quartered with splits in the front, back, and sides, this ornate velvet surcoat allows ease of movement for fighting or riding.
- Displays three lion coat of arms on the front and short over-sleeves
- Trimmed with faux leather at collar
- Splits in front, back, and sides for easy movement
- Ideal for Renaissance fairs, historical reenactments, and theatrical productions
- Made of cotton velvet with faux leather trim
- Small/Medium: Chest – 34-40 Inches, Waist – 28-34 Inches, Height: 5 Feet 5 Inches to 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest – 42-48 Inches, Waist – 36-42 Inches, Height: Over 6 Feet
- Measurements are approximate.