The only certain thing about Death is that it is the end of all things. The Vanitas Memento Mori Locket shows the duality of life and death, while hiding a secret. The hinged head splits in the center to reveal an opening for holding keepsakes. The locket is crafted entirely in fine English pewter in its depiction of life and death. One half of the head is aged yet living, while the other half is skeletal with a serpent slithering through its eye. Hinges on the back allow the locket to easily open, revealing the open space within. It comes attached to a chain for easy wearing. The grim grin of the Vanitas Memento Mori Locket belies its secretive nature, ensuring that few will suspect it of holding any of your most treasured keepsakes.
- Made from fine English pewter
- A two-faced head with split sides of life and death
- Hinged back allows the split head to open up
- Pendant hangs from nickel-free chain
- Makes a great gift or fashion accessory