Invented by the Bowie knife inventor James Black, the Arkansas Toothpick has a rich history in the United States as a hunting and dueling weapon. This Utility Toothpick Knife features that iconic blade with a sleek, modern design. Made from stainless steel, this spear point knife features a full tang for heavy duty use. Surrounding the steel handle is a layer of black Micarta with steel mountings for a comfortable grip. A choil in the handle allows for enhanced funtionality, while a cutout in the blade helps to lighten the load when you carry this knife on you. This knife also includes a leather sheath for protection. The perfect choice for a hunting weapon, self-defense knife, and all around tactical blade, this Utility Toothpick Knife brings a classic knife of the Deep South into the 21st century.
- Modern version of the Arkansas Toothpick by James Black
- Blade is made from 7Cr13 stainless steel
- Full tang features a black Micarta coating and steel mountings
- Choil allows for enhanced functionality
- Includes a protective leather sheath
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.875 Inches