The modern ninja or soldier will find that the USMC Sword With Scabbard perfectly combines historical inspiration with tactical innovation. This two-handed sword consists of a single piece of 3Cr13 stainless steel. This type of steel has a high carbon and chromium content that makes it functional.
The USMC Sword With Scabbard has a blackened straight-backed blade with silver edges. Grooves, called jimping, run along the spine. In addition, the blade features the phrase Anything Anytime Anywhere. The sword continues offset from the blade and extends on the edge side to form a crossguard.
Next, the sword continues with the slightly curved handle. There is a small point in the middle in between two wrapped sections. Each section has olive-drab nylon cord wrapped around black faux ray skin. The handle ends with a pommel that extends on the edge side of the sword. It has a hole for a lanyard, not included.
Finally, this sword comes with a molded polypropylene scabbard. The olive-drab scabbard has a black paracord wrapping and an adjustable shoulder strap. You can take the USMC Sword With Scabbard to your next reenactment and use it in battle.
- Fully functional
- Has a straight-backed, single-edge blade
- Single-piece construction
- Features a blackened finish
- Green cord-wrapped handle
- Comes with a scabbard
- Blade is 3Cr13 stainless steel
- Wrapping is faux ray skin and nylon
- Scabbard is polypropylene
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.