Wear the Ursula Linen Chemise, made from a blend of cotton and linen, for the utmost in comfortable historic underlayers. The linen components in the fabric make this medieval inspired chemise a cool option for warmer weather. Every great medieval outfit starts with a great underlayer, and you cannot go wrong with the Ursula Linen Chemise when choosing what to wear under skirts and dresses. The neck can be adjusted to sit either wide and open towards the shoulders or tied tightly for a closer fit. The short sleeves also feature drawstring adjustability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Short-sleeve design with a roomy, wide cut
- Adjustable drawstring neckline with matching fabric cord
- Comfortable, cool underlayer for dresses, blouses, and skirts
- Made of a 50 percent linen-cotton blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
Please be aware that this item is hand-made. As such, the measurements can vary by about an inch on the item you receive.