Bring something grim and gory to life when you wear the Unpainted Half Face Zombie Mask. This latex zombie mask is highly detailed and depicts a zombie face on one half that has decayed away on the other, revealing the skull within. This DIY zombie mask covers the face back and front, with holes for visibility and ventilation at the eyes, nose, and mouth. It is a neutral gray color and has been left unpainted, perfect for adding your own colors to create a custom look that best suits your character. The undead face features realistic wrinkling, decay, and even a set of lower teeth. If your LARP event, theatrical performance, or even Halloween costume calls for a ghoulish undead presence, this DIY latex zombie mask is the perfect way to create a zombie look that is all your own.
- Unpainted for easy customization
- Has a high level of realistic detail
- Great for LARP, costuming, Halloween, and theater
- Made of high quality latex
- Wash with damp sponge or cloth using mild detergent after each use. When dry, dust lightly with baby powder.
- Head: 22.4 to 23.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.