Regardless of whether you are a pirate, adventurer, or another character, the versatile Umberto Linen Shirt is a great piece to wear. Made from a linen blend, this slightly sheer shirt comes in three colors and a range of sizes. It features long, loosely cut sleeves with button cuffs. The cuffs have a slit on the side and button with two brass-colored buttons. You can wear them folded back or down. Next, the shirt has a folded collar. The wide collar forms a V-shape in front. On the inside of the shirt, there is a front panel that starts underneath the collar. It provides additional structure and thickness to the front of the shirt. You can wear this shirt with a variety of medieval or fantasy outfits. The Umberto Linen Shirt also works well with modern ensembles.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Available in multiple sizes
- Features long sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- Has a folded collar
- Great for medieval and modern outfits
- Made from a 50 percent linen 50 percent cotton blend
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
There are no reviews yet.