The wealthiest man throughout Westeros, Sir Tywin often boasted that a Lannister always pays his debts. As money is a very important aspect of this family, no true Lannister would be without the Tywin Lannister Golden Half Dragon. This half dragon coin represents the Westeros currency system based upon the highly valuable golden dragon. Struck in gleaming nickel bronze from hand engraved dies, the front of this coin features the face and name of Tywin Lannister, the head of his house for decades. The reverse of the coin depicts the iconic lion sigil of House Lannister of Casterly Rock. Pay homage to one of the Great Houses and lords of Westeros with this licensed Game of Thrones collectible, the Tywin Lannister Golden Half Dragon.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck using hand cast dies
- Crafted from nickel bronze
- Coin front depicts Lord Tywin Lannister
- Back features the lion sigil of House Lannister
- Officially licensed Game of Thrones collectible
- Diameter: 2.7 Centimeters
- Weight: 6 Grams