When you are looking for a knife to add to your everyday carry, make sure that you check out the Trondheim EDC Fixed Blade Knife. Hand forged from DNH7 steel, this functional knife has a differentially hardened blade. This hardening produces a hard edge with a resilient spine.
The short, convex-ground blade has a drop-point tip. The Citadel logo adorns the blade. It has slight jimping along the base of the spine, and there is a concave curve at the base of the edge.
The full tang knife continues with a rosewood handle. Pins secure the rosewood pieces to the tang. There is a concave curve underneath the beginning of the handle. It helps to create a more secure grip. At the end of the grip, there is a copper lanyard hole. It has a black leather cord attached.
Finally, this knife comes with a versatile belt sheath. The brown leather sheath has a loop that allows it to sit vertically or horizontally on a belt, not included. It also features the Citadel logo. You can use this knife for a variety of survival or tactical tasks.
- Fully functional
- Features a lanyard hole
- Comes with leather belt sheath and nylon storage pouch
- A great Every Day Carry knife
- Ideal for hunting, utility, and other outdoor purposes
- Made from differentially hardened, high carbon DNH7 steel
- Handle is made from rosewood scales
- Overall Length: 5.875 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Specs may vary from piece to piece.