The Trondheim EDC Fixed Blade Knife gets a lot of cutting performance out of a design that is small and light enough to forget about until needed. The hardwood handle scales are nicely radiused for a comfortable grip, and the back of the tang is slightly jimped for increased control. A copper-lined lanyard hole allows for a wide range of personalization with leather strips or cords. The high carbon steel blade of this Every Day Carry knife is hand-forged from imported DNH7 steel and differentially hardened in the Japanese style. This hardening process creates a hard, durable edge and a softer, more resilient spine and tang. The blade is sharpened to a full convex profile, which greatly increases the durability of the hardened edge. A full grain leather belt sheath is included with a unique belt loop that allows vertical and horizontal scout carry methods. As DNH7 is a high-carbon steel, the knife should not be stored in the leather for a long period of time. A nylon zipper storage pouch is included for long-term storage instead.
- Made from differentially hardened, high carbon DNH7 steel
- Handle is made from rosewood scales
- Features a lanyard hole
- Comes with leather belt sheath and nylon storage pouch
- A great Every Day Carry knife
- Ideal for hunting, utility, and other outdoor purposes
- Overall Length: 5.875 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Specs may vary from piece to piece.