Depicting a pearlescent full moon flanked by waning and waxing crescent moons, our Triple Goddess Stud Earrings symbolize the Triple Goddess of common Wicca traditions in her three forms, the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone. Made of a fine English pewter, these stud earrings take the shape of the triple moon symbol of the Wiccan Triple Goddess, sometimes called Hecate, with a small mother of pearl cabochon set into the central full moon. A small and discreet pair of studs, these earrings will let you show off your Wiccan beliefs in a conservative manner, making them perfect for both casual and formal wear. Pair them with our Triple Goddess choker (AG-P810) and our Triple Goddess Ring (AG-R219) to accent your Wiccan or Gothic style!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Stud style earrings
- Depicts the symbol of the Triple Goddess of Wicca
- Beautiful Wiccan earrings
- Includes matching pair of earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- A fantastic Gothic or Wiccan accessory or gift
- Made from fine English pewter
- Posts made from surgical steel
- Cabochon made from mother of pearl
- Width: 0.75 Inches
- Height: 0.35 Inches
- Depth: 0.63 Inches