Even Viking Kings preferred their swords to be hardy and battle-ready, rather than ostentatious and overly decorated. This Tri-Lobed Godfred Sword is named after a Danish King in the Viking era, one who took great steps to defend against the Franks. Based on classic Viking design, this sword is hand crafted to feature an EN45 carbon spring steel blade with straight edges, and a broad, rounded, and yet highly effective point. A narrow fuller down the middle ensures that this sword remains lighter than it looks, without detracting from its balance or its strength. The narrow, concave guard curves gently towards the blade, while providing just enough room to keep the hand off the blade during swings in combat or practice. The grip is wrapped in leather, to offer a secure hold when used, and the hilt is capped with a three-lobed Viking pommel, bringing the final touch of classic design to this sword. The sword comes with a matched, leather wrapped wood scabbard. Arming yourself with this Tri-Lobed Godfred Sword will not turn you into a Viking king, but it will certainly make you feel like one, and with a sword in your hand, that is a position that you can easily work towards claiming yourself, in true old-world Viking fashion.
- Fully Functional
- Modeled After a Migration Era Viking Sword
- Features a Hand Crafted EN45 Carbon Spring Steel Blade
- Has A Narrow Steel Guard with a Triple Lobed Pommel
- Includes a Wooden, Leather Wrapped Scabbard
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.