The Trench Hawk features a sharp cutting edge and wedge style spike, giving todays modern warriors abundant tactical options. The head of the Trench Hawk is drop forged from high-carbon steel and can easily withstand stress of hard use. Unlike a wooden handle, the polypropylene handle is highly impact resistant and will withstand abuse that would easily break even a tough hickory handle. For added benefit, the handle can be easily and affordably replaced when finally worn out from repeated use. The Trench Hawk comes complete with a durable Secure-Ex sheath that features a cleverly articulated design.
- Tactical appearance for modern warriors
- Head is drop forged for superior strength
- Versatile sharp cutting edge and wedge style spike
- Handle can be easily replaced when finally worn out
- A great camp hawk or throwing weapon
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath for safety
- Blade made of drop forged 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 19 Inches
- Hawk Length: 8.75 Inches
- Primary Edge: 3.50 Inches
- Weight: 29oz.