When you want a stylish way to carry your things at a Renaissance faire or at a modern market, be sure to check out the Tree of Life Leather Bag. Made from leather, this Celtic style brown bag has a long shoulder strap. Also, it features a die cut design with a black backing. On the front, it depicts a tree with many branches. The roots spread out and small dots form the ground below. Around the edges of the front flap, there is a border of black knotwork. This front flap secures closed with two magnetic snaps. On the inside of the bag, there are two compartments. These compartments close with zippers. The Tree of Life Leather Bag makes a great personal accessory or an addition to a medieval ensemble.
- Black die cut design on brown background
- Long shoulder strap for carrying
- Has two interior compartments
- Flap closes with magnetic snaps
- Great for faires and other activities
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 11 Inches
- Width: 11 Inches
- Depth: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.