Ideal for just about any mission, the Trail Master Knife has been expertly constructed and extensively developed for strength, toughness, and edge retention, resulting in an all-around superb bowie knife built to perform! The broad clip point blade is hand honed and sharpened to its sturdy, Kray-Ex handle. This blade is made of high carbon steel, precision ground, and heat treated. Securely carry it using the included Secure-Ex sheath, which features lashing slots for a variety of carrying options. Great for camping, survival, and utility, this is a rugged knife you can trust when the going gets tough.
- Features wide clip point blade
- Blade is sharp up to the handle
- Sturdy handle features nonslip texturing
- Great for camping, hiking, or utility use
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath for safety and carrying
- Made of A-2 high carbon steel
- Handle made of Kray-Ex
- Weight: 16.7 oz.
- Blade Length: 9.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.31 Inches
- Overall Length: 14.5 Inches