Even a serf deserves to have a nice doublet. In the case of this Traditional Serfs Doublet, it will be a very nice one, made from materials fit for nobility, yet featuring a minimalist design that will suit any social class perfectly. This impressive doublet echoes the look of a piece direct to you from the medieval era, thanks to the classic toggle closures that hold it closed. The doublet is made entirely from fine cotton velvet, which gives it a rich and fine look, as well as a high degree of comfort that is best felt and appreciated when worn. The doublet lacks a collar and sleeves, making it entirely possible to choose this garment and this one alone as summer wear for your reenactment look. It is offered in a trio of colors, as well as in two different sizes. Paired with some trousers and maybe a shirt, and this Traditional Serfs Doublet will put any man well on his way to looking like he belongs in the medieval era, or at least, looking like he belongs very much at the next Renaissance fair or medieval reenactment!
- A Doublet Made from Cotton Velvet Fabric
- Possesses Authentic Front Toggle Closures
- A Handsome Yet Minimalistic Design
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Costumes of All Styles
- Small/Medium: Fits a chest size up to 40 Inches with a 30 Inch length
- Large/X-Large: Fits a chest size up to 46 Inches