Samurai carried tanto blades during feudal Japan. The Tori Tanto is built with a K120C powdered-steel forged and folded blade with the handle wrapped in the highest quality ray skin. This tanto makes a great addition to any collection. The Crane and Armour theme is carried through the furniture while the Saya matches the textured brown of the katana. This is undoubtedly one of the most elegant mounts ever crafted by CAS Hanwei.
- Features rayskin handle wrap
- Includes Crane and Armour theme
- A superior quality blade
- Made by Hanwei.
- Blade is made of folded K120C high carbon powder steel
- Blade Length: 11.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 17.25 Inches
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Specs will differ slightly from piece to piece.