If you want a tanto that has an elegant design and is also fully functional, then make sure to check out the Tori Tanto. Made from K120C high-carbon powder steel, this functional tanto has an upswept blade. It has a visible temper-line. A fuller runs along most of its blade.
The sword features a brass blade collar before the black guard. Next, the tanto has a white ray-skin grip. It features a golden hilt accent, or menuki. The blackened fittings on the hilt feature additional detailing.
Finally, this Japanese knife comes with a matte black scabbard. It has a brown cord wrapping. This Japanese tanto is a great companion blade for any samurai warrior on the battlefield.
- Fully functional
- Features rayskin handle wrap
- Includes Crane and Armour theme
- A superior quality blade
- Made by Hanwei.
- Blade is made of folded K120C high carbon powder steel
- Blade Length: 11.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 17.25 Inches
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Specs will differ slightly from piece to piece.