The Tilly Linen Shirt follows a traditional design that serves well for characters of various eras and numerous roles. Whether you are a nobleman, merchant, pirate, or peasant, you will appreciate its historical style and utility. This period garment is handmade from a linen blend that unites the moisture absorption and durability of cotton with the cooling benefits of linen. The blouse has a turndown collar with short V-opening. The wide cut sleeves adjust at the elbows and wrists with fabric strings.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a simple, historical design
- Fitted with tie strings at the elbows and wrists
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from a 50 percent linen-cotton blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest/Waist – 50 Inches, Length – 31.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest/Waist – 53 Inches, Length – 32.3 Inches
- Large: Chest/Waist – 56 Inches, Length – 33 Inches
- X-Large: Chest/Waist – 59 Inches, Length – 35 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest/Waist – 63 Inches, Length – 35.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
Please be aware that this tunic exceeds the regular size by one size. For example, if you usually wear a Large, please order a Medium size.