Mjolnir, or Thors Hammer, is an ancient Norse symbol, a stylized depiction of the Gods magical weapon. The Thor Hammer Earrings are inspired by a Viking Age pendant displaying a triquetra in the center, with spirals above and below. Thor was the Norse God associated with thunder and lightning. People during the Viking era wore Mjolnir shaped jewelry as symbols of protection, or in defiance of the spread of Christianity. Handcrafted from fine English pewter, these Norse style earrings feature surgical steel ear posts. Perfect for medieval reenactors, followers of Asatru, or history buffs, these Thor Hammer Earrings make a lovely gift or personal accessory.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Handcrafted in England
- Display Norse hammers with knotwork engraving
- Possesses a fine level of intricate detail
- Perfect with casual or costume ensembles
- Require pierced ears to wear
- Splendid Norse accent or gift idea
- Made from fine English pewter
- Earrings contain surgical steel ear posts
- Height: 0.6 Inches
- Width: 0.5 Inch
- Depth: 0.6 Inch