You and your comrades march towards the battlefield. All know the importance of this fight. You raise the Green and White Thegn LARP Shield for victory. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield has a slightly domed shape and a latex coating. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with a round, steel-colored boss in the center. The boss appears to have rivets attaching it to the shield. Also, the front has a stitched, faux leather rim around the outside. The faux wood has a purposely faded design of a diagonal green stripe over a white background.
On the back, the wooden appearance continues. Faux wooden strips cross the back perpendicular to the fake wooden planks. In addition, there are faux nails that look like they attach the strips to the planks. In the center, there is a steel-colored rim around the boss. Within the boss, there is a handle for holding the shield. Bring this foam shield to your next roleplaying event or cosplay convention.
The Green and White Thegn LARP Shield has a diameter of 31.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Wooden appearance
- Green stripe on white background
- Center grip for holding the shield
- Highly realistic design
- Great for LARP events and theater productions
- Made from hard EVA foam
- Faux leather rim
- Has a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 31.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 74.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.