A combination of art, history, and lethality, The Norman Elite Series Sword is a powerful statement for any collection. The subtle design of this medieval weapon will be admired by true sword aficionados when they see you wielding it. The blade of this historical weapon is hand forged from Damascus steel, which is a blend of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, resulting in its stunning look. The guard, pommel, and blade are all carefully detailed to complement the folded steel layering. The hilt is wrapped in leather, providing a positive grip during training or reenactment. When you are not wielding this fine sword, you can carry it in the leather-wrapped wooden scabbard and belt. Prepare for battle and confidently defeat your enemies with The Norman Elite Series Sword.
- A limited edition Elite series weapon
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Wood scabbard and grip are wrapped in leather
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Total Length: 35 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.