The Guardian Elite Series Sword is built with the true spirit of medieval tradition in mind. If you have been searching for a classical weapon that is constructed with modern methods, this exclusive sword could be the solution. Each blade is individually hand forged from Damascus steel, which is a blend of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, resulting in a stunning weapon The guard, pommel, and blade are all carefully detailed to complement the folded steel layering. The guard has been formed into two horns, while the rounded scent stopper pommel balances the tones of this sword. For true control when using this sword, the hilt is carefully wrapped in black leather. If you are not wielding this weapon, you can comfortably carry it in the leather-wrapped wooden scabbard and belt. Designed for a true collector, the Guardian Elite Series Sword is an addition that should not be overlooked.
- A limited edition Elite series weapon
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Grip and wood scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Blade width: 2.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 8.25 Inches
- Total Length: 43 Inches
- Blade Length: 32 Inches
- Point of Balance: 3 Inches from Guard
- Weight: 5 lbs. 2 oz.