With a brown leather band hand stitched and accented with brass hardware, the Grinder Steampunk Top Hat puts a unique twist on neo Victorian sophistication. The wide leather band ties in the back with a leather cord. This black stovepipe hat is made of Azo-free, 100 percent Australian wool. Inside, the steampunk hat is lined with gold satin and has an organic cotton sweat band for added comfort, as well as a small inner pocket for extra convenience. Available in a range of sizes, this steampunk hat is a great choice for steampunk looks that could use a touch of rugged charm.
- Leather band has hand stitched trim
- Has a small inner pocket
- Accented with brass hardware
- Available in a range of sizes
- Excellent accessory for steampunk looks
- Made of 100 percent Australian wool with an organic cotton inner band and satin lining
- Band is leather with brass accents
- Remove dust and dirt with a lint brush or the adhesive side of tape. If your hat gets out of shape, soften the hat with steam and gently reshape, letting it cool before wearing again. For storage, place your hat on a hat rack or upside down on its crown.
- Crown Height: 6 Inches
- Brim Width: 2 Inches
- Small: Hat Size: 6 3/4 – 6 7/8, Inches: 21 1/4 – 21 5/8, Metric: 54 – 55 cm
- Medium: Hat Size: 7 – 7 1/8, Inches: 22 – 22 3/8, Metric: 56 – 57 cm
- Large: Hat Size: 7 1/4 – 7 3/8, Inches: 22 3/4 – 23 1/4, Metric: 58 – 59 cm
- X-Large: Hat Size: 7 1/2 – 7 5/8, Inches: 23 1/2 – 24, Metric: 60 – 61 cm