Few items in Viking society were as valued as the sword. The Einar Viking Elite Series Sword is inspired by the Vinland sagas of the Vikings, expressed through the intricate, serpentine-like Nordic knotwork on its guard and pommel. This functional sword is hand forged following the strictest guidelines. The Damascus steel blade, guard, and pommel are made with a blend of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, giving a stunning contrast to the folded steel layering. Aggregating all essential elements of Viking art and Norse Mythology, the Einar exemplifies the peak of Viking culture. Luxuriously handcrafted from the finest material, the Einar is a distinguished Viking sword you will be proud to own. The Einar Viking sword is a rugged Viking weapon of choice. Well-balanced and skillfully engineered, The Einar sword blends the artistic abilities of the Norse people and the central role of warfare in the Viking world.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A limited edition Elite series weapon
- Viking sword made with stunning detail
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Wooden handle features intricate details
- Includes a leather-wrap wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Wood scabbard is wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 36.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.125 Inches
- Blade Width (At Base): 2.3 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 0.5 oz.