Whether fighting under the French crown or for your own gains, no corsair is without a great sword. Wield the Corsair Pirate Cutlass on the high seas. Made of 1065 high carbon steel, this blade comes unsharpened. The blade features the curved shape often found on cutlasses. The cutout guard design allows the user to wield the blade both left and right-handed. The basket guard has a blackened finish. Ray skin covers the grip for a unique look. The pirate sword comes with a matching leather scabbard and a suede side baldric. An embroidered sea octopus adorns the adjustable baldric. This ambidextrous sword is a great reenactment weapon or costume accessory.
- Can be wielded both left and right handed
- Unique grip design
- Comes unsharpened with a scabbard
- Includes adjustable side baldric
- Great reenactment weapon
- Sword is made of 1065 high carbon steel and ray skin
- Scabbard is made of leather
- Baldric is made of suede leather
- For scabbard: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 29 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 3 Pounds 2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.