Modeled after one of the most recognizable works by artist Edmund Leighton, the Accolade Statue adds new life to the ceremony where a man is conferred knighthood, after having dedicated his early years training for such an honor. This cold cast resin figurine is hand-painted, honoring the style of the original artwork. A young queen is featured standing before a humble knight. With the flat end of the blade resting on his shoulder, this medieval maiden bestows the honor and responsibility of knighthood upon the young man before her. Perfect for art and medieval enthusiasts, the Accolade Statue is the ideal way to display your love of both history and culture while adding style to your home.
- Inspired by The Accolade by Edmund Leighton
- Crafted using high-quality materials
- Hand-painted to ensure quality and design
- Depicts the ceremony of bestowing knighthood
- Ideal for knight and art collections
- Crafted from cold cast resin
- Height: 11 Inches
- Width: 8.75 Inches
- Length: 4.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.