Before you head into battle as a mighty Crusader or Teutonic knight, be ready for attack. Carry the Teutonic Knight Crusader Companion Dagger. Made from high-carbon steel, this functional Crusader dagger features a double-edged blade with a fuller down its center.
Next, it has an oval crossguard. The flat crossguard is perpendicular to the blade. The full-tang dagger continues with a wooden grip. Black leather covers the tapered grip. It tapers inward towards the pommel. There are steel spacers on each end of the grip. The hilt ends with a peened octagonal pommel. It has a black cross in the center. Both the guard and pommel are polished steel.
Finally, this medieval dagger comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has a steel chape and throat. You can take this dagger with you to your next historical reenactment. You can also add it to a weaponry collection.
- Functional dagger
- Has a double-edged blade and cruciform crossguard
- Features an octagonal pommel with black cross
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for reenactments
- Made from 5160 high-carbon steel
- Scabbard and grip are wood wrapped in leather
- Guard and pommel are solid steel
- Blade Length: 12.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 7 Inches
- Overall Length: 19.5 Inches
- Balance Point: At Crossguard
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.