Armour may make a knight, but what makes a true Templar is the symbol that they wear. With the Templar Knight Tabard, you will be sure to command the respect of your allies and rivals at your next reenactment event, LARP, or Ren fair. This natural colored tabard displays the classic symbol of the Order of the Templars, the red cross. Its hem features a long slit up the center of the front and back for easy and comfortable freedom of movement. This medieval tabard has a secret pocket on the right hip for conveniently storing your essentials. Whether you are wearing it over armour or on its own, the Templar Knight Tabard is just the thing to complete your Crusader ensemble. The pictured belt is sold separately.
- Displays the red cross of the Templars
- Features a front and back split at the hem for ease of movement
- Has a convenient side pocket
- Perfect for LARP, Renaissance fairs, or other medieval reenactments
- Chest: Fits up to 49 Inches
- Length: 47 Inches
Measurements are approximate.