Members of the Knights Templar sometimes require a blade smaller than a sword. Wield the Templar Accolade Dagger and show off your love of history. Made of high carbon steel, this dagger comes unsharpened. It is a companion to our Accolade Sword of the Knights Templar (502356), sold separately. The seal of the Knights Templar is engraved onto the ricasso. The pommel features an inlaid cross. Sterling silver plating covers the pommel and crossguard. The grip has a soft leather binding and wire wrapping. The dagger includes a leather sheath. The sheath features two silver plated cross details. A loop allows the sheath to fit onto a belt, not included. This small blade is a wonderful addition to a collection or historical display.
- Companion to Accolade Sword (502356), sold separately
- Engraved seal of the Knights Templar
- Comes unsharpened
- Includes sheath
- Makes a wonderful collectible or display item
- Made from high carbon steel and sterling silver plating
- Overall Length: 16.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Weight: 1 Pound 6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.