The beauty and appeal of antiquarian icons is readily apparent for all to see when it comes to this Telford Chronocogulator Timepiece, which merges the old concept of a wrist watch with all the new technologies of a steampunk world. This handsome wrist watch replicates the cast iron framework of construction using antiqued pewter, backed by a deep, dark brown leather wristband. Gears and various other technological bits are mounted to this structured framework, while the central cog-faced timepiece features a sepia backing that is set with clear numerical designations. The end result is that this watch looks quite like a piece of tech well out of its era, yet it still performs marvelously in the here and now! The watch’s leather wrist-band has a buckle closure, which allows it to be adjusted to fit many different wrist sizes. This is a fully functional watch. The steampunk style of this Telford Chronocogulator Timepiece makes it a great accent to add to your existing steampunk costumes, as well as a fun little piece to include in your everyday look too, if only see how people respond when you show them the time on this wild looking wrist watch.
- Crafted from fine English Pewter
- Inset with Quartz Crystal Movements
- A fully functional steampunk styled wrist watch
- Set on an adjustable brown leather band with buckled closure
- Decorated with pewter accents and gears
- Has great style and steampunk charm
- A perfect personal accent or gift idea