Spears are a staple in historical and fantasy combat, especially when fighting an opponent from range. The Telescopic LARP Spear Head is a safe for LARP version of a flanged medieval spear, made of ultra-sturdy Calimacil foam. Instead of a fiberglass core, this latex-free LARP spear head absorbs impact by compressing itself using an inner spring mechanism. After striking or stabbing, this steel colored foam spear head easily returns to its shape. Combine it with your own LARP staff or pole to create your own medieval LARP spear. This flanged LARP spear head comes on a short and hollow PVC haft. Versatile, realistic, and safe for LARP battles, this foam spear head is an essential addition to any LARP arsenal.
- Superior durability and reliability
- Weather resistant to sun, rain, and snow
- Reliable at all temperatures
- Virtually maintenance free
- Latex-free design (has no allergen components)
- Ideal for LARP use
- Made from Calimacil foam
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
- PVC Shaft Outer Diameter: 0.8 Inch
- Weight: 1 Pound
Measurements are approximate.